A favourite sweet treat of Alana’s, this caramel slice is something she looks forward to anytime she returns home to Australia. Follow this guide to find out for yourself just how good it is!
• 1 cup of plain flour
• 1 cup of brown sugar
• 1 cup of coconut
• 125g of melted butter
• 1 can of condensed milk (395gms)
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoons of coco
• 2/3 cup of mixed buts
1. Mix the base ingredients together, pop into slice pan and cook in over for 10 minutes at 180 degrees
2. Mix and pour the top ingredients over the base and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Melt milk chocolate and spread over the top
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!